YOUR SO TALENTED MEGS!!!! WHERE THE HECK WERE YOU LAST YEAR WHEN I GOT MARRIED.... THEY ARE ALL SO SO BEAUTIFUL :):) GOOD LUCK TO YOU ... I WILL DEFINATELY SPREAD THE WORD!!!!!!!
Very, very, very pretty...oooh lala! Simply gorgeous....beautiful....hey wait a minute....why didn't you let me know....geez just got married two weeks ago! I totally would have had you do my bouquet! Love ya
More about me....well here is the 411. I have two beautiful boys and a wonderful husband who supports my passions in life. I adore the simple beauty of nature and thats what inspires my designs. My goal is to help create that perfect mood for your big day, from fresh and chic to warm and romantic.
9 comments:
I love them meg's I just wish you were around when I got married. you were like in high school ha ha .
SHUT UP!! You're amazing!! Makes me want to get married again...I'll definitely be spreading the word. REALLY!! Amazing!!
i LOVE every one of them!
i love the leaves around the bottom of the 3rd one!
oh so awesome!
You are truly talented Megan!
YOUR SO TALENTED MEGS!!!! WHERE THE HECK WERE YOU LAST YEAR WHEN I GOT MARRIED.... THEY ARE ALL SO SO BEAUTIFUL :):) GOOD LUCK TO YOU ... I WILL DEFINATELY SPREAD THE WORD!!!!!!!
i will send everyone I know to you!!!!!
Megan those are way cute!! nice job:)
Very, very, very pretty...oooh lala! Simply gorgeous....beautiful....hey wait a minute....why didn't you let me know....geez just got married two weeks ago! I totally would have had you do my bouquet! Love ya
Ayrion
Wow. I'm glad I found this. You do some AWESOME work.
Post a Comment