Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Just in case...

somebody happens to stumble upon this blog that has been inactive for a year!.. I wanted to put out there that flowers and design is such a passion of mine. However, I had a big wake up call when I realized how much time I would need to dedicate to make it go how I would like. I am not ready for that with a preschooler, a toddler, a husband and a home to keep up. I know I will persue this again. I just don't know when.

In the meantime, I will continue to post any ideas that I think of that could help inspire. I will use this blog as a thought/idea journal until I'm ready to jump in all the way.


Here is my inspiration for the next project around my house!


Simply carve out the large pumpkins big enough for a canning jar or other vase to fit inside and fill with water, plant food and flowers! Carve the smaller ones just enough to fit any size candle inside that you want!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

love it!!! so cute :)
wish we had more of that kind of halloween tradition in europe, over here it's more about getting dress as some monster like carnival, but no trick or treat or decorating our houses .

Megan said...

Maggy! Thanks for the comment. I fixed my comment settings, so it's much easier to leave comments now. It was confusing before?.. I love the scarry party of Halloween as well! I just hung bats all over the place! But this arrangement would be perfect for Thanksgiving too! Just an idea. :)